Monday, August 10, 2009

round two




We had a bit of a surprise this weekend. Makaela doesn't seem to know what's going on, she just knows there is something to be excited about. I hadn't been feeling well (not morning sickness), just fatigued and muscle aching so I took a pregnancy test. The first one came out negative, then a week later, same thing with the same result. Finally this weekend, after a 5+ mile run, I was wiped out and so dehydrated, I knew something was up. I took a final test and as I was taking it, I was thinking, "This is such a waste of money...it's going to be negative too" and sure enough, two lines popped up clear as can be. I went in today to get the blood test just to verify and they are suspecting that I am 7 weeks pregnant. I'll know more for sure once I go in for my date scan and get a more accurate due date. We are ecstatic and looking forward to becoming a family of 6 (can't leave my first kids out).


1 comment: