Tuesday, October 27, 2009

she really is 2 going on 16


This past weekend, Makaela took more of an interest in mommy's activities. Since Matt was away, I think I may have let the female bonding go a little overboard. We chilled at the beach with our sunglasses and bikinis, had ice cream sundaes and had a make-up party. Makaela got her fingernails painted and walked around the house with her hands hanging in the air waiting for the polish to dry. It was so cute. Of course, she got a nude simmery color, but she was happy regardless. This morning, however, she must have wanted a change. Just as I was grabbing our bags to walk out the door for school, I turn around to see Makaela with my red nail polish and this time, she was painting her entire fingers...guess I should have taught her how to apply the nail polish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment