Saturday, January 30, 2010

so busy

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but the Hoffman house has been very busy. I have tried to get myself back into my UH work, Matt seems to be working around the clock and when we have a free moment, we try to stay on top of the housework or get Makaela and the dogs out for runs. I have also been planning out our Italy trip for spring break. Makaela and Matt leave the island on March 1st to go visit with family in Oklahoma, head out to the Hoffman farm in Kansas and then will meet up with me in NY. From NY, Makaela will stay with the Hammel side and Matt and I fly off to Italy. We land in Venice and stay there for three days, travel to Florence for 1 day, then to Cinque Terre, 5 gorgeous towns on the Western coast of Italy for two days (see the picture below), off to Orvieto, a medieval walled city for a day and then finish off our trip in Rome for 4 days. I have the hotels books...definitely staying in the moderately priced accomodations (don't plan to spend much time indoors) and have booked tickets to the museums and sights in Rome. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment