Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Matt's Back!

After an entirely too long deployment and a stop over in San Diego, Matt finally got home and in typical Hoffman luck style, his arrival couldn't have been more botched. Unfortunately, I had jury duty selection today and while I was trying my best to get to the airport on time to pick him up, the Hawaii justice system made sure that I missed his landing, so there was no family there to greet him when he got home. I had totally envisioned some exciting reunion moment we see on TV, but no such luck. However, he did get to give Makaela a bit of a surprise.



After we picked the girls up we headed out for a family dinner to welcome Daddy back home. It was great being back in Ko'olina together as one big happy family again.





No comments:

Post a Comment