Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh Mia

Mia is hitting the Terrible Twos early which is putting her accident prone self at an even bigger risk.  She has recently taken to running away from me when she knows it's bedtime.  One night in particular, she ran away (half naked as well) and dove into Makaela's little tent to hide from me.  What she didn't know was that Makaela's wooden doll castle was inside the tent, so she ended up diving head first into the wooden castle.  The fact that she didn't start crying at first scared freaked me out, but then she started bleeding and I was worried I had to bring her to the ER.  She had a decent sized puncture wound in her forehead and considering how my forehead is held together with stitches, I immediately thought of that.  After a few panicked phone calls to Matt and sending him different pictures, we decided not to go (oh yeah, Matt was working which made this incident even more fun).  I ended up keeping her up until midnight watching for concussion, but this kid has a head like her dad...hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment