Thursday, November 29, 2012

10 Years!!

This year it was Matt's turn to plan our anniversary celebration (last year I planned a scuba diving day out- we take turns).  Originally Matt had planned to take me on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary, but the pregnancy put those plans on delay.  Matt planned for the girls to be picked up from school by our babysitter and he picked me up from work.  He whisked me away to the Ponte Vedra Country Club for a Spa session.  We had a soaking/sauna session, a couples massage and aromatherapy.  So nice.
Our spa room with massage tables

Love the matching robes

total relaxation
Last time I had a spa day was with my friends in Hawaii so it brought back really nice memories and was exactly what I needed.  Then we headed to the Country Club's restaurant for dinner which overlooked the beach.  When we got home, the girls had already been put to bed and it was time for some cuddling.  A great way to celebrate 10 years together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment