Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Makaela is 6

 
 Makaela has been awaiting her 6th birthday for months.  Her birthday fell in the middle of the week so we celebrated mid week with a small family cake.  My aunt Donna came in to surprise Makaela for her birthday which was adorable because Makaela asked for me to "bring Aunt Donna back with you" after I went to NY. 

Matt, Aunt Cate and Uncle Mike bought her a bunch of "big girl" clothes- lots of sparkly clothes, jeans, and dresses that I would wear. Grammy bought Makaela her first Ipod and it is now filled with Maroon 5, LMFAO, and Lady Gaga, oh my.
Can't have cake yet, but enjoyed all the singing.

Waiting patiently for some cake.


We are all about Teen Beach Movie right now.  It's crazy how our little girl went from Little Einsteins, Octonauts and Sophia the First to Teen Beach, Jessie, and Dog with a Blog overnight (cartoons to tween shows).

No comments:

Post a Comment