Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Painting, Painting and More Painting

 A while back I went to Painting with a Twist with friends and had a great time.  The other day, the kids got an opportunity to paint and they had a great time. We were invited our neighbors' bday party (they are triplets and soooo adorable) and I was surprised that they did painting parties for 3 years old, but sure enough, the kids had a great time.
 
Mia's accidental dribbles were surprisingly artistic.


The kids on the block had a great time!




The party reminded me that I needed to have another night out painting with my friends.  I called the studio and they opened up a session and it turned out, only my friends went so we had our own private party!  Now I have another Christmas decoration!


My masterpiece

Our instructor


No comments:

Post a Comment