Friday, April 30, 2010

Preschool Water Play Day

Today Makaela had a water play day. Since I had a furlough day, I volunteered to help out at her school that morning. When I got there, she was so upset she had gotten wet (she is a bit OCD with her clothing getting wet or dirty). After I promised her I had dry clothes for her to change into, she joined the rest of her friends jumping in and out of the little pools and playing in the water. I have to admit, it was chaos, but all the kids enjoyed it thoroughly.

Snacktime at preschool- Kaela with her friends


Makaela was so tired after we picked her up, she didn't even make it home. We even went to a Chinese restaurant to eat and she slept the entire time. Watching her in the process of passing out was hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment