Friday, May 7, 2010

My early Mother's Day

Today was a packed day. I dropped Makaela off at preschool and then headed to our first OB appt. Matt met me there and we got to hear our baby's heartbeat. Everything looks and sounds great so we left feeling very good. Unfortunately, we didn't get an ultrasound, but oh well. Then we had to run some errands to prepare for Matt's departure, one of which was to head to Satellite City Hall to register the cars. First though, we headed to California Pizza Kitchen for a quiet lunch. As we started towards city hall, Matt lead me in a different direction. We ended up at Mind and Body Spa, a few doors down from the city hall office and I had an appt for a massage and facial package. It was heaven. When I was done, I picked up Makaela, we headed for our Friday afternoon tradition: frozen yogurt at Orange Tree and then home. Matt surprised me again with a babysitter and we headed to PF Changs for dinner. We were so exhausted though, we opted out of a movie and just decided to go home. It was a great pre-Mom's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment