Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday's Update

Today was a very scary day. I was running errands and started bleeding. We rushed to the hospital and luckily at this point in time, the baby is still doing well. We got another ultrasound which helped soothe our worries, but doctors are concerned with how I am doing, so I was told to stay off my feet and get lots of rest this weekend. That is kind of difficult when you have a 32 month old running around. I have to go back for a follow up appt next Friday. Here are pictures of the baby. We were seconds away from finding out the sex, but when the resident found out we were trying to plan a gender party around it, felt a little nervous about his gender prediction skills. We thought it would be better to wait until we had an ultrasound tech.
front view of baby- you can see the face, eyes, rib cage and belly

No comments:

Post a Comment