Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 months of Mia!

Mia turned 10 months old today and once again, I will write that it is going by too fast. She is crawling all over the place, is standing on her own now, eating much more table food (and prefers to feed herself), and is learning to use her grunts and hand movements to indicate that she wants something. I am seeing small glimmers of her trying to use sign language, so that is a step in the right direction. She weighs 20 pounds now and has three teeth. I usually have no problem getting her to sit down for the month pictures, but now she is all about grabbing the sign and crumpling the paper for fun. What started out as a quick photo ended up a 30 minute photo shoot. If I had a nickle for every time I said, "Stay still kid", I'd...well, I'd still be broke, but you get the idea :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment