Sunday, April 15, 2012

Airport Escapades

Our trip back to FL was an interesting one.  We had to drive two hours to the Norfolk airport and during our drive, we hit a massive thunderstorm.  It was raining so hard, I could barely see the car in front of me. I was worried we would be late, but we made it in plenty of time and Virginia was sunny for take off.  The girls were great on the first flight, but by the second one Mia was so overtired, she was on overdrive.  I tried to let her walk it out and she was walking through the airport like a rock star.  Of course when I told her to stop walking because we were at our gate, she threw a fit.  It is always fun walking on a plane with a screaming, kicking toddler and people rolling their eyes at you.  Luckily both girls passed out as soon as our plane started moving.  I know I keep saying this, but  I will not be flying with the girls by myself anytime soon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment