Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I love organizing our Halloween costumes, but this year, Makaela threw us for a loop.  A neighbor gave her a female wolf costume.  I scrambled to find costumes to coordinate us all and Little Red Riding Hood popped into my head.  Makaela would be the wolf, Mia was Little Red Riding Hood, I would be the grandmother and Matt, the woodcutter.  We had a problem trying to fit Madi into our scheme, but we had a 3 month old Cinderella costume and we thought we would get some use out of it.  We had a great night walking Cappero Dr with the kids and hanging out with all our neighbors. 
Crazy that at almost 10 months, the 3 month old outfit fit wonderfully


It's a little difficult to get family pictures where everyone looks forward and smiles

We weren't the only themed family: Gothel, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider

Most of our N Cappero kids

My students loved my white hair




Madi got to stay up late, but had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment