Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

 We love dressing up as a family theme (okay, that is actually me who loves it) so when Makaela decided to dress up as a wolf this year, we all followed suit.  Mia was a darling Little Red Riding Hood, who hated wearing her hood, I was the grandmother and Matt was the woodsman.  Poor Madi didn't exactly fit in, but we still had a 3 month outfit that we hadn't gotten to use yet so she went as Cinderella.
 Our friends the Larsens went as the Tangled cast so at least we are not the only themed family.

All the N Cappero kids.
 We had a lot of fun walking around.  Makaela walked far ahead with all her friends and I got a glimpse of what having a preteen/teenage daughter would be like.  Speaking of, a bunch of my middle school students found me and tagged along for a while.  They were enamored with Mia and Madi.




She had a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment