Friday, February 27, 2009

end of the week

We have been so busy this week with work that this is the first time I've been able to post. It's been fairly chilly for Hawaii so we haven't been going to swim lessons but rather putting on sweaters and pants and heading to the playground. Yes, we wear sweaters when the temperature dips below 70. Makaela has done some funny things this week though. Going back to the mimicking, she started blowing on her food before she ate it. Matt and I were eating hot food, so we were blowing on the food before we ate it and she started doing the same (although her food wasn't hot). She also started saying "no, no, no" which is what I tell her. She has been the clean up guru lately...she picks up things and puts them in there place but expects a very enthusiastic cheering and clapping. A few weeks ago I was scolding her for trying to eat the dog food, but I caught her in the dog food again. This time she wasn't trying to eat it though, she was hand feeding the dogs. Seriously, my dogs are spoiled, but now that they can lay down and get hand fed, we are taking this to a whole new level. My dogs are not "man's best friend", but rather "Makaela's best friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment