Tuesday, February 17, 2009

heading back to work and daycare

We headed back to school and daycare after a nice 3 day weekend and it was tough. It seems like a 3 day weekend would be great, but it totally disturbs the schedule. Makaela woke up at 2:30 and 5:40am- totally unlike her which made today trying for the both of us. Tired cranky ladies, oh yeah. Once I got to work, I got an email about a medicine recall and as a new mom, of course, I got a little panicky and did a mental checklist of all the medicines I needed to throw out once I got home. Before becoming a mom, I would have just poopooed the neurotic emails about the risky stuff, but now...not so much. Just in case you are wondering what is being recalled, it's phenylpropanolamine which is found in alkaseltzer, contac, dimetapp, etc. Scary! yeah, I'm neurotic! Seriously, not much is safe anymore...well according to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment