Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ouch

Matt and I are utterly exhausted. On top of working everyday, we are in the process of spring cleaning (and organizing, and gardening, and...) We have let our backyard go for so long that we have been chopping down palms, pulling weeds, mowing and laying rocks for the past week. Tuesday, I went to the dump all by myself, lugging 4 cans of green waste. Seriously, I couldn't even lift the garbage can up, so some nice guy helped me dump my clippings. Then today, I was buying rocks and as I was struggling to get the bags into my car, another nice guy offered to help me load them. Gotta love friendly strangers (I must have been a pitiful sight). We also have so much crap, that I wish I was patient enough to have a garage sale, but I'm not. Well, off to bed so I can rest my muscles...wow, I feel old.

No comments:

Post a Comment