Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ultrasound today


We had another ultrasound today to see how I was doing since I have had some complications with this pregnancy. Luckily the tech found that I had a hematoma in my uterus which is causing a pooling of blood. This is pretty good considering that this will not affect the baby any nor will it affect labor and delivery. Hopefully the hematoma will shrink and disappear before the end of the pregnancy. The other good news was that the baby is totally healthy and very strong. That was music to our ears after a few weeks of worrying. Looks like we have another baby with Matt's height and head size and my nose. We asked if we could find out the baby's sex and sure enough, baby gave us a clear shot of it's rump. We knew what the baby was right away. We are elated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment