Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day at the Waterpark

Since Makaela did so well with the waterslide while we were in Kauai, we decided to get a season's pass to the waterpark near our house. Lots of our friends already have season passes, but we haven't taken advantage of it until now. Needless to say we had a great time. Makaela is very independent at this point, so it was great to just sit in the wading pool and watch her climb up the stairs, slide down and bounce around the pool. It was not so much fun running into my students while I was sitting here in a bikini with the pregnant belly hanging out, but everything else was great :-) Hanging around the kiddie kove has definitely given Makaela a sense of confidence and independence around the water. I love hearing her yell, "I did it mama all by myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment