Friday, July 27, 2012

Hollywood Studios

We spent the last day in Orlando going to the Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM/ Disney studios).  It is geared towards shows and movie attractions, so my mom stayed back with Mia.  I wasn't sure if she would be able to handle watching show after show after her late bedtime the night before.  There were a few rides though and Makaela surprised me by going on the Tower of Terror- a free fall ride.  She chickened out on the second time- we were strapped in our seatbelts when she decided that riding it once was enough for her.  The last show of the evening, a pyrotechnic show called Fanstamic, was cancelled due to lightening and Makaela kept chanting "We want a show, we want a show" over and over again.  I think she is turning into a Disney freak.
Being amused by Mr. Potato Head while on line for the Toy Story attraction

Playing in the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" garden- I used to love that movie


Makaela and Lauren running around all the roots

The Beauty and the Beast show

No comments:

Post a Comment