Thursday, July 19, 2012

Makaela-isms

Makaela has come up with some very interesting words lately. 

Mia has had some interesting bowel movements lately, probably due to her breaking her molars.  So, I guess Makaela has been listening to me comment on it and when I opened up Mia's diaper one day, she said, "Yuck, Dad, she has another diaper-ito again".  I guess diarrhea sounds like diaper and dorito?

We were eating stir-fry one night and I suggested that she take a spoon to help her eat her rice to which she says, "Yes, but you can eat rice on your porkchop so I can too".  Eating rice with porkchops would be bit difficult though.

This summer has had a few rainy days and usually during Mia's naptime, she is confined to the house.   The other day, she was moaning saying, "I'm so boring" and in my head I was thinking, "Yes, yes, you can be especially when you whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment