Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years

Our New Years was pretty low key. Matt's parents were in town so they headed up to the hospital to spend time with Madi (Matt and I had gone earlier that day) and we headed down to the cul-de-sac for a neighborhood get together. A few of our neighbors looked very confused when they saw me. One neighbor told me I didn't even look pregnant and it was kind of funny when I told her I wasn't. We had a few chuckles at that and The kids played, adults gabbed and I even snagged a beer in the midst of my running home to pump sessions. The evening ended in us sitting outside around a fire pit watching the fireworks and roasting marshmellows. I didn't make it until 12 (I took Makaela home at 10:30 and decided I was too tired) but Matt came home right before midnight so we could watch the ball drop together.

Never thought I would need a snow jacket and scarf in FL
Neighbors Tish and Ryan
Toasting marshmellows


The girls staying up way past their bedtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment