Saturday, August 7, 2010

Celebrating Birthdays at Breezy Point

While we were in town, we were lucky to be around for my Aunt Donna, Uncle Gerald, Uncle John and Uncle Donald's birthday. The birthdays coincided with the beach club's court party at Breezy Point. When I was younger, I used to spend many of my summers down there since either the Torries or the Hammels (or both) rented cabanas out each year. This year entire Torrie clan made their way down to the beach (a true rarity), swam, played softball, ate (Makaela nearly ate our neighbors out of guacamole), drank, danced and the party lasted well into the night. It brought back many memories for me and made me realize how much I missed NY.

Makaela and Patty Ann
Me and Poppy TorrieThe Torrie ladies and some family friends









No comments:

Post a Comment