Friday, February 4, 2011

Daycare fun

I have to say that I have really enjoyed dropping off both girls at the Weida house every morning. It usually happens that when I am running into the house with my two girls, Monica and Brian are running out, so there is a lot of kissing babies, everyone saying byes, the adults giving 5 second updates on their night or previous day and then Monica, Brian and I all run out of the house to head to work...honestly, I feel like I am part of one huge crazy family trying to hustle out of the house on time. It is chaotic and I LOVE IT. It so reminds me of when I was younger and all my siblings and myself were getting ready for school.

It has been great having Melissa watch all four girls because she has been great keeping me updated with pictures. Just when I think my day at work couldn't get any worse, I get a text message photo of either Makaela and Brooke or Mia and Makenzie and it instantly brightens my day. This week Melissa taught the girls how to play Candyland. I plan on buying a game for ourselves so Makaela and I can start up family game night now. How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment