Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Egg-stravaganza


This year we participated in the Ewa Gentry Easter Egg Hunt again. Last year we had a blast, so we were looking forward to it again. This year was definitely more low key. There were less people there and unfortunately no horsies for Makaela, but they still had the bouncy house. Another upside of less people signing up was better candy and more eggs for everyone. This year Makaela was old enough to be in the 3-5 age range where the parents don't accompany the kids on the egg hunt (sad- my little girl is growing up), but since I had Mia, I it would have been difficult to go anyway. It's crazy that last year, at the last Easter Egg Hunt, I told Monica (and then all the other ladies later on) that I was pregnant and this year, I have two little bunnies to watch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment