Saturday, April 16, 2011

Makaela-ism Part 6

I know these posts are coming more frequently, but Makaela has been saying more and more stuff that is making me crack up.

-Driving home from school she started asking me if I knew Miss Gina. When I told her I didn't, she insisted that I did. When I said again that I didn't know who that teacher was, she said, "Yes you do, you're the mommy, you know everything!" (ah, yes, don't I wish and I probably should video tape this to replay over and over again when she is 16 and insists I know nothing)

-I posted that a little boy in her class likes her, and when I picked her up on Friday, I witnessed him trying to give her a picture he made. A scowl came over her face and I said "Manners Makaela" to which she turned around to him and said, "Thank you Kainalu, but really, no thank you" and walked away from him. The teacher and I looked at each other and cracked up.

-"mom, can you turn Mia off, her crying is hurting my ears"

No comments:

Post a Comment