Friday, April 29, 2011

Ladies Night to Celebrate Monica

We decided to have a girls' night and what better reason to celebrate than to wish Monica a happy birthday! It was also a great way for us to go out and see Lisa (who was also back in town). Unfortunately, I got there very late. The move has resulted in no groceries in the house, so I needed to head to the grocery store. What started as a quick trip to the commissary ended up being a three hour adventure. After getting Mia to sleep, I left my mom to watch the girls and headed down to Just Tacos, just in time to watch Monica take a very interesting shot :-) It was so nice to de-stress and see everyone. I also go to witness a very odd thing: a guy at the next table did a shot with a scorpion in it- like an actual scorpion. I definitely gagged a little, but it makes for a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment