Friday, March 16, 2012

Grandparents' visit

My mom came down to visit on Valentine's Day to hang out and help us unpack (and she did that plus watch Mia and cook dinner everyday and do all my laundry and anything else she could find to do). While she was here, we went house hunting for her and my dad (yes, I am unrelentessly trying to persuade people to move here). My dad drove down with friends to pick her up before taking her to a wedding in Orlando. They came back a week later for another week of visiting and it was great to have them here. Makaela enjoyed having grandma snuggle with her at bedtime and she had grandpa to call a "knucklehead" everyday. Candyland was played nightly and we found that Makaela has her father's competitive traits (watch out- she cheats).


Here is Makaela congratulating my mom on her win (we were teaching her to be a good sport).

No comments:

Post a Comment