Friday, March 16, 2012

Uncle Mikey and Auntie Cate

Mike and Cate flew down for a few days to visit. One of the joys of living in Florida is that the family can visit easier. Makaela was in heaven with them both here- it was hard to get her to agree to go to school in the mornings and when I picked her up, the first thing she asked for was them. While they were here, Mia got sick (AGAIN- this time with double ear infections and conjunctivitis) so I was very lucky they were here to watch her while I headed to work. Once the girls went to bed, Matt and I enjoyed the adult conversation and some family bonding time. Unfortunately, we didn't get to take them out to old St. Augustine because we couldn't find a babysitter, but we did have fun playing games around the kitchen table and cooking up dinners- wow how things change.
Here is Mike trying on some of the local attire...I think he would fit in great in FL :-) I wish I had taken more pictures, but for some reason, I keep forgetting to take out the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment