Thursday, February 28, 2013

Field Trip

Makaela's class went on a field trip to the Florida Agricultural Museum (a preserved citrus farm) and since I rarely get a chance to chaperone trips due to my work schedule, seeing that I was on maternity leave, I thought I would go with her. We got to tour an actual farm house, barn, see the outhouse (and use it :-), the water well and other fun farm gadgets.  The kids were shocked that there was no electricity and Makaela decided she would never want a bedroom this small.

She did enjoy pumping the water

And got quite a kick out of the stove (Grammy and Papa have a replica just like it in their house)



She got to ring the farm bell
It was a really  nice day to spend with my little girl and I was so glad I got to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment