Monday, June 10, 2013

Solids

Madi has been eating solids for some time now unbeknownst to me.  My mom has been giving her bananas, applesauce, mixed fruit, etc in order to bulk her up.  Then Matt got on the bandwagon and I found strawberry banana jars, guava and strawberry, mixed veggies, and some other interesting flavors.  This has been odd and I have had to release some control and not freak out over this, but oh well.  With Makaela and Mia, I made all their food, introduced them to veggies first and then fruit- did everything by the book- and now my preemie, who already has tummy issues is eating everything under the sun (oh, I am so dramatic). I have finally broken down and started giving her solids as well.  She still throws up quite a bit of it, but we are starting to notice some more fat forming on her thighs- so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment