Friday, February 26, 2010

2nd haircut

Kaela doesn't have that much hair, but unfortunately, she inherited my hair- wacky curls that go wherever they want to. In the morning, I try what I can to smooth them down and capture them in a clips, but she rips any ponytail or clip I put in her hair out only hours after. So, today, I picked her up from daycare and her hair was more wild than ever. I got her home and Matt looks at me and says, "We need to do something about this", almost like it was a medical condition of some sort. So, we all hopped in the car and headed to Fantastic Sams. We had no time to head to the kiddie salon- she needed serious help and fast. Luckily, she was really well behaved (we were prepared for water works). The stylist gave her a small trim (remember, she doesn't have that much hair to start with), and layered the back of her hair to give her curls someplace to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment