Monday, February 22, 2010

earrings

Makaela lost one of earring this past weekend. Her Aunt Debbie bought them for her when she first got her ears pierced at 3 months. She was a bit upset about the missing earring and talked about it all day. I told her that I would let her borrow a pair of my earrings. She was so excited to dig through my jewelry box. We picked out a pair and for the remainder of the night, I kept catching Makaela staring at herself in the mirror and each time I asked her what she was up to, she told me, "pity fincess earrings". Crazy that I'm not a jewelry person, but I get a daughter who is all about the bling :-)

Makaela the first day she got her ears pierced. Mom and Dad went out for a night in Vegas and the grandmas got her all dolled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment