Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Today was a great day. First Matt let me sleep in a bit, which was so nice. We bought our Kokua Festival tix (can't wait) and then headed to spend the day in the sun. We went to Pokai Bay where Matt and Makaela built sand castles and Makaela and I collected rocks to decorate the castles with. The Martins showed up with Abby and Jackson so Kaela had some playmates. Matt had to go to work, so we packed up and headed home. Once Matt had gone, Kaela and I started getting ready to go on some errands when Mel walked in and announced she was babysitting. Matt walked in behind her and told me that he had lied (tsk tsk) about work and that we were celebrating Valentine's Day alone. He had a beach picnic set up so we could watch the sunset and then had tickets to go watch Avatar (which I loved). It was such a great night and the surprise was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment