Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The painting is finished!

We finally got around to painting the interior of the house. We have put it off, but now with Matt leaving, the painting got pushed up just in case I have to sell the house while he is gone. Also, I don't see myself painting the entire house by my-pregnant-self. As soon as we started, we realized exactly how large of a project it was. Reaching the top of our ceilings were not easy. We painted the walls a light beige, not too much color, but it is a semi-gloss so it will be easier to clean little fingerprints and crayon markings off the wall. I also painted the railings, banister and shelves a dark brown to match our cherry wood furniture and to also hide those fingerprints and dust smudges. It took us about two weeks, but it is finally done and I love how it looks.

1 comment: