Saturday, September 4, 2010

Triple Blessings

Today we had a girls' day at Lisa's pool and it doubled as a shower for the second time mommies: Monica, Steph and myself. The men took care of the kids (at least the mobile ones) and gave us Mommies a chance to relax and I have to admit, I almost dozed off a few times because it was that relaxing. After a hearty BBQ and a delicious cake (that I could have eaten entirely), we opened up gifts. Although Monica already had little Makenzie, it's easier to buy things for her now that we know she is a little girl instead of just buying yellow clothes :-) Steph is due this week so it was a great way to get Steph those last minute things. I was so touched by my gifts- lots of thought went into them and now I am so excited, I can hardly wait for Mia to make her arrival. Plus, Rich washed my car while we were lounging which was sooooo super nice. I definitely got spoiled this weekend. We did have a fun time doing belly comparisons and just catching up on each other's lives. Lots of 2010 blessings to look forward to.

Lisa (7 months), me (7 1/2 months) and Steph (due in 5 days!!)

This was a picture of me and Steph when I was 7 months pregnant with Makaela and she was 4 months along with Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment