Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Family Time

Our second day in Dallas was spent catching up with the Great Grandparents. The reason why we were going to Dallas was to visit with Grandpa Miller before his surgery. The girls sure kept him busy. The way he was chasing around the girls and playing catch with Makaela, he certainly didn't let his impending surgery slow him down. I had to ask Makaela to stop playing because he was getting a bit winded and she turned around and said, "He's okay, right grandpa, you're okay?" He nodded yes and kept playing! What a trooper- I hope I have as much spunk and character as he does when my great grandchildren come to visit. We had plans to go out to dinner, but a broken truck had us get dinner at Braum's instead. Since Braum's is an ice cream parlor chain, Makaela didn't mind one bit...neither did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment