Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Makaela's Whoppers

Makaela started a new classroom when we returned to Oahu. About a week later, I walked in with Mia and Ms. Dana (the new teacher) asked if I was babysitting. I told her no and she said, "Oh, I thought your daughter was older." and then she looked at my stomach and she, "but you're not..." I immediately interrupted her and told her that I was not pregnant. She smiled pleasantly, but still looked confused. When I gathered all of Makaela's art work for the week, I understood why the teacher was baffled. The picture above (sorry, I can't seem to rotate it) shows our family has having three children and there were many pictures like this. When I asked her what this was about, Makaela said, "This is daddy, this is me, this is you, this is Mia and this is my baby brother." When I told her that we didn't have a baby brother, she told me that she was getting a baby brother when Mia turns 1. Funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment