Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oklahoma

We got to Oklahoma after a very interesting trip. We had two separate layovers and Makaela has decided she is never flying again (poor kid is not going to be happy when we have to fly to FL). It was great to see Matt's parents and I was more than willing to hand the girls over so I could catch up on my ZZZZs. I spend all year waiting for our trips to see Matt's parents for many reasons, but one in particular has to do with a bed. They have a King size bed in their guest room that is pure heaven- it's like sleeping on a cloud. Matt's mom must weave some kind of magic into those quilts and sheets because once I get into that bed, I never want to leave it. And the best part about it is, I didn't have to. Matt's parents got up with the girls so Matt and I could sleep in- it was truly one of the best Christmas gifts we could have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment