Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dentist Time

 Before school started and I would have NO time to take the kids to any appointments, I decided to schedule a dentist appointment.  Makaela was very excited to meet her new dentist.  I had an appointment scheduled for Mia too, but since it was her first time seeing a dentist, I was unsure of how it would go.  Makaela was so brave and Mia sat there and watched her (and pointed out all the animals that decorated the fun exam area).
Makaela got to rock some sunglasses during the examination
 I didn't get any pictures of Mia because I had to hold her as the DDS checked her teeth.  Mia was NOT happy.  Luckily her teeth are fine and her jaw has not been affected by her thumb sucking, which was our main concern for getting her in to see a dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment