Saturday, November 6, 2010

Going Home

We were discharged from the hospital on Nov 6th and Lisa and Rich came to pick us up. Mia was too small for her car seat, so the nurse had to show us how to make the car seat restraints smaller. Didn't have this problem with Makaela since she was so much bigger.


When we got home we had a 30 minute nap before my mom arrived. My mom decided to fly out last minute to help out after I came home from the hospital. Since Mia arrived 10 days early, Grammy Hoffman wasn't due to arrive until the 11th. I was very lucky that she did come because I really needed some help caring for Makaela. Later on, Lisa brought Makaela home and we prepped for a girls' night at our house to celebrate Katie, Michelle, Kristen, and Tanya's birthday and to meet Mia as well. It was a great way to come home from the hospital, surrounded by lots of loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment