Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby and Gavin

Today we went to Abby and Gavin's birthday party which was held at a gymnastics center. Once Makaela warmed up, she was running all of the place. The girl took so many tumbles, it was frightening, but she kept getting back up again. The rope swing (Tarzan style) was tricky for her (after a major face plant with the floor), but she kept on going until she got the hang of it. She even did the zipline. Once she was done with it, she said, "I'm brave mommy, I'm going to do it again" As she got ready for her 2nd ride, she got a bit freaked out and started crying b
ut did it anyway. When I asked her why she was crying for the 2nd ride, she said, "I decided I'm not big enough for this". Ok- interesting logic. Now she is telling me that her next birthday will be held there. Although I'm sure she will have us running around with tiaras and gowns too since she wants a "princess gymnastics party". Thanks Martins and Buelows for a great party! (and a very long naptime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment