Monday, October 24, 2011

Picnic Dinner at Ko'olina



Now that I'm officially done with my dissertation, I feel like I can actually do things again, so we met up with Katie and the kids for a picnic dinner at Ko'olina. We were a bit worried it was going to rain, but luckily, the rain stayed away so we could enjoy our night. It was kind of hard to wrangle the kids to eat an entire meal, but they had lots of fun running around (or in Mia's case, crawling around) which made the moms quite happy because that made bedtime that much more easy.


Zack was adorable with his sunglasses at dusk.




As we were leaving we got a glimpse at the new Disney hotel all lit up, but it was nothing compared to how beautiful the lagoon was. Made me think about how lucky I am to live here and how sad I am to be leaving.


No comments:

Post a Comment