Sunday, March 20, 2011

Makaela-isms Part 4

Thought I would give an update on some of the hilarious things Makaela has been saying:
- Makaela:"Mom, when will Mia get high?"
Me: "Um- WHAT?"
Makaela: "Like when will she get high like you and me?"
Me: "Oh, you mean tall?"
Makaela: 'Yes- tall, high"
Me: "Oh, thank God that is what you meant"

-While reading her bedtime story, I was whispering so I didn't wake up Mia and Makaela turns to me and says, "Mom, I think you left some spit on the book". Guess I need to say it, not spray it.

-"Mia is going to be my best friend today"
Me: "What about tomorrow?"
Makaela; "We'll see" (OK Ms. Finicky)

-As she is packing up to go to church she grabs her toy microphone. When I told her to put it back because we needed to be quiet in church, she said, "Well how am I going to sing then?" (too true)

- When Mia cries, I use a sing "It's okay, it's alright" to soothe her down. The other day, we were dogsitting for Frasier and he started to whine. I heard her singing, "It's okay, it's alright". When he didn't stop, she sang it again. When he still didn't stop, she yelled, "I said it's okay, it's alright- are you not listening to me? sheez!"

No comments:

Post a Comment