Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsunami 2011

Last night I had received a bunch of texts warning me about a tsunami watch. Since I live in a bubble, at first I didn't think too much of these texts. Every time we have a tsunami watch, it ends up being nothing to worry about (thankfully). This time I was just going to head to bed but I tuned into a newscast and saw the damage in Japan. The Buelows invited us up, so I gathered the girls and Bailey and headed up there around midnight. Makaela-even though she was woken from a deep sleep- was very excited to be going to Gavin's. Even though the parents had a sleepless night, the kids were up at 6am ready to get the party started. Steph pointed out this was the 3rd time I headed to her house for a tsunami warning and last year, the kids were just as excited. We were very grateful the tsunami didn't cause any damage and but we were all ready to return home for some naptime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment