Saturday, June 4, 2011

7 months!

My baby is 7 months old today. It has gone by so quickly, I wish I could grab time to make it slow down. Mia is such a joy-she always has a smile on her face (unless I am not feeding her fast enough). At this point, she grabs everything and puts it into her mouth, so taking this picture was a bit of fun...the paper was utterly destroyed by the time it was done. She is a good sleeper- from 6:30pm-5:30ish. She is a very hearty eater. She doesn't have the pincher grasp down yet, but likes stars and her mums. Because she can't crawl yet, she is very content just chilling out on the floor surrounded by toys or watching the kids run around. She loves watching Baby Can Read and starts squealing as soon as she hears the opening song. Her newest trick is the raspberry with sound effects. Perhaps the best feeling though, is watching her watch me at this point. She can anticipate some of my actions at this point like when she is about to eat or if I am going to pick her up. I think she has made the connection of who I really am, and the excitement in her face when I show up at the babysitter's melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment