Sunday, February 5, 2012

Florida Weather

We are definitely at a loss when it comes to the weather here. It's freezing in the morning, unpredictable during the day and then cold again at night. Some days it's in the high 60s and kids are running around in shorts and T shirts. Other days it's in the low 50s and we are in jeans and sweaters. I have been told to appreciate this weather though because come May, Jacksonville is supposed to be nothing but hot and humid. Oh joy.

One morning as I was getting Makaela ready for school we looked outside to find this:

Makaela asked, "What is all this gray stuff? and how are you going to drive me to school when we can't see?" I forget that her experiences with weather are limited. I then told her it was fog and why it occurred. I loved her answer: "Oh, it's like precipertation?" Yes dear, exactly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment