Sunday, February 5, 2012

Makaela's new school

Makaela was home with me for all of one week before she was itching to go back to school. (I guess mommy's company isn't as fun as other little ones). Makaela's friend Carlie goes to Turning Point Christian School and at the Ladies Night, it was highly recommended. I took Makaela for a visit and she told the director that she would be coming in tomorrow because "staying home is such tough work". Unfortunately, because Makaela's bday is after Sept 1, she won't be able to get into Kindergarten until ten days before her sixth bday. In Hawaii, the school year is for kids born from Jan 1st to Dec 31st of that year, but FL does it differently. When the director mentioned that Makaela would be in the 3 year old class, she defiantly said, "I'm 4, not 3". I'm bummed about this but I guess there is nothing I can do. Anyway, the director said she could take Makaela tomorrow and gave us a loaner uniform. Matt brought her the next morning and took some pictures and video. I love the little girl who decides to flash Matt's camera.



Makaela's new teacher is Ms. Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment