Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My little sneak


Matt made it very clear to Makaela while he was visiting that she had to sleep in her "big girl bed" and that she can't sleep in Momma's bed (this was a bit of an issue when Matt left the first time). When I put her to bed at night, she says, "Momma, I no get out of my bed or else my daddy will be mad. I stay here." So, she has been really good about going to bed, however, occasionally in the mid morning hours, I will find a guest in my bedroom. This time, she didn't jump in my bed, but apparently kicked poor Bailey out of his...I don't think Daddy would be too upset over that one.

1 comment:

  1. I love this story! Poor Bailey though hahaha I was going to ask if she gets cold, but then I remembered Ewa...not Big Island. I have Jim staying over and last night he got cold - I warned him!!

    ReplyDelete